Usage guideline Spray about 5 times on 50 cm square
Ingredients: chlorine dioxide, plant extract, purified water
Country of Origin: Japan
● Spray directly on the object you want to sterilize and deodorize, and wipe it off with a dry cloth.
Please wash the dishes and pots with water after spraying.
● Remove the nozzle stubber before use. After use,
please return the stopper.
● Do not use for any other purpose.
● Do not spray directly on people and pets.
● When using, wear rubber gloves and safety glasses.
● Repeated spraying on cloth/leather products, artificial leather/Japanese
clothing may cause discoloration.
● Remove any stains such as food spills or those that are extremely dirty before use.
It may cause stains.
● If this solution adheres to metals for a long time, it may promote
corrosion of metals and precious metals due to oxidation.
● If you get an eye disorder or feel sick during use, ventilate and discontinue use.
● If it gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with water. Then see an eye doctor.
● If swallowed, rinse mouth without vomit, drink water or milk, etc., and consult a doctor.
● If on skin, immediately wash thoroughly with water. If the abnormality remains, consult a dermatologist.
● Please bring your product with you when you visit your doctor.
[Precautions for storage]
● Store in a place where it will not be exposed to direct sunlight and will not get hot and humid.
●Please keep out of reach of children.
● Do not lay down and store.
● After using up the contents, dispose according to the disposal method specified by the local government.