Verica Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information, and while complying with laws and regulations, strives to acquire personal information, ensure proper use and management, and earn the trust of customers. We aim to be a company that can meet our social mission.
Definition of personal information
Personal information on the site is information about the visitors of this site, such as name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, other description or number attached to each individual, symbol or other code, image or sound It refers to information that can identify the individual concerned, the content of service usage based on what can identify the individual, product purchase history, inquiries, etc.
Use of personal information
- The Company will use the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition to the extent necessary for the performance of business. When changing the purpose of use, we will announce it in advance or notify the person in question. If you do not agree with the new purpose of use, you can refuse.
- When the acquired personal information is shared with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies, we will properly use, manage and supervise it.
- The Company may provide the acquired personal information to the contractor within the scope of the legitimate purpose of use. We require contractors to strictly manage personal information.
How to manage personal information
We will record and store personal information provided on this site and the history of services provided on this site in our database.
We will determine the person in charge of management of the personal information you provide, manage it properly, and strive to protect it.
Personal information will not be provided to a third party in a state where the individual can be identified. However, if any of the following applies, we will disclose personal information.
- With the customer’s consent.
- When it is necessary to disclose to a subcontractor or a cooperating company that has signed a confidentiality agreement in advance in order to carry out the collection purpose specified to the customer.
- When processed into a state in which individual customers cannot be identified as statistical data.
- When there is an immediate danger to human life, body, property, etc. and there is an urgent need.
- When disclosure of personal information is required under the law.
We will make every effort to enhance security within a reasonable range so that the personal information you provide will not be leaked to a third party.