Oil stains tend to collect on the ventilation fan and range hood

The main causes of dirt on the ventilation fan and microwave oven are “oil” and “dust”. The oil soars with the steam during cooking and is sucked into the ventilation fan, which adheres to the ventilation fan and the stove hood and becomes dirty. At the same time, dust in the air is also sucked up and sticks to the oil, resulting in stubborn oil stains.
If the dirt is left as it is, germs will be generated and the metal parts will deteriorate.

microwave ovens and ventilation fans

Newly formulated range detergent for oil stains

Detergent for microwave ovens and ventilation fans

Even if you know that you need to clean the ventilator and stove hood frequently, why not just leave it alone?
In such a case, remove the stubborn oil stains with “Gitogito oil stain blow on the microwave oven / ventilation fan! Shiny” to make it shiny. It is a spray type and easy to use, and with its outstanding cleaning effect, it penetrates oil stains firmly and quickly removes it!

how to use

Detergent for microwave ovens and ventilation fans

Turn the injection port “ON”, spray directly, and then wipe or rinse. Alternatively, soak it in a soft cloth or tissue and wipe it off.
* The color may change depending on the material and type of paint, so be sure to try it in an inconspicuous area before using it.


Detergent spray type for microwave ovens and ventilation fans

[Use] Cleaning of ventilation fans, microwave ovens, fryer and accessories Cleaning tiles, concrete floors, and machinery in food factories
(Not suitable for light metals such as aluminum and painted surfaces such as paint)

Contents: 300mL
Ingredients: Surfactant, alkaline agent (sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide), solvent
Liquid: Alkaline

[Precautions for use] ● Cannot be drunk. ● Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose. ● Please use as soon as possible after opening. ● If swallowed, drink water and consult a specialist. ● Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with running water and consult a specialist. ● Do not use on face or body. ● People with sensitive skin or hypersensitivity are recommended to wear gloves and masks. ● Do not use in places where there is a risk of short circuit or electric shock. ● Keep out of reach of children. ● If you are worried about whether it can be used, try it in an inconspicuous place before using it. ● Do not spray in the air as it contains detergent. ● Do not use for any other purpose. ● Keep out of reach of children. ● Spray the hot water washing nozzle, hot air outlet, switch, etc. on a rag and wipe it off. ● Do not use for materials that are soaked with water, such as white wood. Depending on the material of the toilet bowl, it may cause stains, so please try it once. ● After use, wash your hands thoroughly with water and clean with cream. ● If you are rough or use for a long time, please use cooking gloves. ● The appearance specifications of the product are subject to change without notice.
[First Aid] ● If you notice any stains or feel sick during use, ventilate and discontinue use. Then see an ophthalmologist. ● If swallowed, rinse your mouth without vomiting and drink water or milk, and consult a doctor. ● If it gets on your skin, immediately rinse with water. If any abnormalities remain, consult a dermatologist. ● Please bring the product with you when you visit the clinic.
[Precautions for storage] ● Store in a place not exposed to direct sunlight or high temperature and humidity. ● Keep out of reach of children. ● Do not lay it down and store it.
[Disposal method] ● After using up the contents, dispose of it according to the disposal method specified by the residents’ association.